2013年1月7日月曜日

app book

It's said that ebook started to enroll the counter of the book market last year.
I had bought several ebooks in my devices. But it does not develop so much and the cost performance is not so well enough yet.
What I want to read is not ready to publish to ebook just like the slow pace from the hard covered to the paperback edition. I tend to avoid to buy the hard covered because of being heavy and hard to bring or keep.
So I sometimes have to wait for the lighter and handy book edition.
I found app book on sale by 90~95% off.
I bought three ebooks all by 85 yen.
I read them all easily yesterday.
I'm looking forward to seeing more books on the ebook market.

2 件のコメント:

  1. You have obtained also most advanced methods with respect to reading.
    I pay tribute to you for what you are always making full use technique of tip.
    Certainly, I think the ebook is expected a great expansion if it enhance in terms of both quality and amount、especially in the younger generation.
    However, I can not keep up with the latest techniques unfortunately.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think paper books won't disappear even the ebooks would be prosperous.
      I'm afraid the development of technology doesn't always progress human ability but degrade the native power.
      I'm careful to make use of the developed technology otherwise we will lose own sensor.

      削除

Please send a comment