2013年1月20日日曜日

The end of the word

It's the coldest day today on the calendar, Daikan.
Yesterday I heard the famous sumo wrestler died ...his name was used in a typical Showa period phrase, ' Kyojin, Taiho, Tamagoyaki'. It means that most people liked and believed in their steady hero when Japan was developing.
At that time they needed great power to share the same concept to compete in the world.
Giants always won in the champion ship.
Taiho was the strongest sumo wrestler as a great champion.
Tamagoyaki was the best food to be loved by the people.

As time goes by, there are many things full of various concept and different value among us. We are sometimes drowned in the flood information.
We never have to be tagged nor controlled by the sentences....there is no accounting for tastes.
We are not waiting for the hero but we are acting the role by ourselves.

4 件のコメント:

  1. A quarter of a century has passed since become Heisei, Showa has become more and more distant.
    And people and the thing and the sense of values on behalf of the Showa has been lost recently.
    Since I grew up in Showa period and had a its heyday, I feel lonely.
    However, I think that I must continue to live in the future in a positive rather than negative.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. As we get old life is getting better and better because we became to know well about life.
      Time has changed but I believe in something eternal existence in the mind.
      Growing old and living young!!!

      削除
  2. I like period of Showa. I feel good old of popular songs.
    Showa were active and powerful period.
    I think we have a bright dream in future.
    Then I thank for having good old.

    Recently I think we are having not hope too. Specially for youngmen.
    Now I want to help youngmen that I can do.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Things are changing and humans are also changing ...how can I help it?
      But your gentle and warm heart fly to pour the power of LOVE.

      削除

Please send a comment