2013年1月2日水曜日

Ekiden

It's my New Year's holiday special to watch Ekiden for three days.
The first New Year Ekiden by adult workers from the companies, the second is Hakone Ekiden by university students the first half and the return path on the third day.
They are so excited because there are many happenings both lucky and unlucky just like real life.
Whenever I watch the race my heart always race with them.
I cheer some of my favorite teams and athletes who has been the heroes once a year!
But I can't take my eyes off from those youth. Wishing their grown up to appear the international field.


4 件のコメント:

  1. My three-day's fun of New Year, the first day is going to "Hatsumairi", the second day is watching "Hakone Ekiden" on TV, the third day is walking "An annual walk" in walking club I belong.
    In the ”Hatsumairi”, I went to the local shrine first, then to "Senkoji" of Tonami. It is an annual course.
    Today, I am watching "Hakone Ekiden" on TV now.
    In tomorrow, I will walk about 15 kilometers to toyama from Ooshou station of local railway along Itachi river.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It was so excitng today's race at Halone Ekiden. The result was almost a miracle!
      I'm excited and looking forward to tomorrow.
      I'm surprised you will start trekking as usual. You are also a super athlete.

      削除
  2. I was so exciting with today's race too.
    Hakone Ekiden drama is always born in the fifth district. Nippon Sport Science University that played from qualifying events was won in outward journey for the first time in 26 years.
    The family of my sister (brother-in-law, nephew, couple of niece) probably would have been overjoyed because they were originally from Nippon Sport Science University.
    I'm going to listen to homeward race situation on the radio while walking tomorrow.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I can understand what you are going to do while walking...you won't walk without listening to the radio of the live of Ekiden.

      削除

Please send a comment