2013年1月8日火曜日

The magic to solve the problem from the wisdom

I tell about some tips which I learned from the ebook I had read.
It's " You can solve the problem by using easy and simple way like magic for a minute "
It's very long word if I translate into English but shorter (not so short LOL^^; )in Japanese.
' ippun kan de tukaeru kurashi no urawaza ' that's it.

I puck some interesting topics up one by one from today to go.

First tip

How to recover sweater which was shrunk by washing.

The solution

You can put it into water with treatment by 15g in it and left for 30 minutes.
The ingredient, AMODIMETHICONE, in treatment makes recover the sweater from the shrink.

I almost threw away the shrunk sweater but I will try it next time.



6 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for telling us good tips.
    I look forward to 'ippun kan de tukaeru kurashi no urawaza' in the future.
    By the way, I discovered error (?) with your blog、 sorry.
    I think "shrieked" is correctly "shrunken".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for correcting!
      I notice it...shrink shrank shrunk ...
      I should make it right now!

      削除
  2. I'm sorry, you have been corrected immediately.
    But there is a another mistake (?).
    It is a "shrieked sweater". I'm sorry repeatedly.
    Please delete this comment.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh... so many failure\(//∇//)\
      Thanks anyway

      削除
  3. I enjoyed today's blog.
    I have laughed.

    返信削除

Please send a comment