2013年1月9日水曜日

Good tips from reading

It's time to go back to school from yesterday. Students and pupils are seen here and there in the morning.
I'm also getting ready for the new term from after tomorrow.
I've just finished to post carta on the web.
Take reference

Carta

Today, I'm going to introduce a topic from another book
" The tips how to make you happy "
I pick a chapter from 45 of them.
"Believe in that you can produce your own life"
It's up to you whether you could change your life or not.
You can even produce your own life.
Life exists in your imagination what you want to be in the future.
All your life is yours.
Although you can't change your fate but destiny. (By Itsuka)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


I come to realize in my age, 'Happiness' is what you feel but not the one you catch.
So let it live in my heart and grows up together.

6 件のコメント:

  1. 'Happiness' is what you feel but not the one you catch.
    I think so,too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. And the more to say...
      Happiness is to be built in your heart steadily!
      You are not alone and you are always protected and safe as long as you are healthy in your heart.

      削除
  2. A happy new year!
    I`m sorry to say so late.
    I want to be up my English better than last year!
    I hope to see more of you in school and blog.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. A happy new year!
      It's not too late than never ... I'm happy for your coming back here^^;

      削除
  3. My older grandson(Third grade) went to elementary school from yesterday, too.
    And he appeared on NHK television news of the day three times to tell the state of the school opening ceremony.
    He replied with a smile in response to the interview,he said "I work hard to play baseball, also want to hit a home run,".
    Yesterday, my family and among our relatives and acquaintances were greatly excited in this incident.
    I felt the happiness at one day like this.

    By the way, I looked the English translation of the "Carta of food" on the web.
    I think it could very well. Thank you for your efforts.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good for your wonderful event with your grandson at the beginning of the term.
      He seems very happy to have such warm family and relatives to support him!
      You are also the happiest granddad in the world (^-^)/

      削除

Please send a comment