2013年1月10日木曜日

Jean Valjean

I'm very shocked at the suspect of the murder case two years ago, was the police officer.
He had been working as a police man who should keep safe and fight against the criminal.
He is said to be a good socialized man to the neighborhood.
His crime has been revealed and what amazing is that he had sent a CDR which he had written about the detail of the crime to some publishers to ask money.
The whole story is opened on the paper.
I really really feel confused and disappointed with the miserable deeds.

By the way I remember the name of Jean Valjean of 'Les Miserable'.
He was captured in the prison for19 years by the crime of stolen bread for his niece who had suffered from hunger. He had hard time to live as a criminal but got reborn a justice man of mercy by the goodwill heart from the priest. He never begged nor committed rude in the rest of his life.

I feel very shameful for the pity and helpless evil minded suspect K.
I never want to see such a dreadful man any more!
We need to inspire dignified and high spirited value more to the young generation that good life is based on good health, justice and well-managed yourself.


2 件のコメント:

  1. I was astonished to terrible violent crime that occurred in our local, too.
    Moreover, I was more shocked that the culprit was a police officer.
    Jean Valjean of ”Les Miserable” have sinned a petty crime(?) of stealing bread for his niece who had suffered from hunger、 but this crime of own desire to wealth is serious and vicious.
    I think he will be punished severely.
    I agree with your the recommendations towards young generation in order to prevent such crimes cause.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your reply to this heavy theme. I was a bit regret after posting such a tough and unwilling topic.
      But I'm still wondering what made him evil and cruel. It's very serious problem among human being 'criminal mind'.

      削除

Please send a comment