2013年1月3日木曜日

Thanks for the great effort!

There are lots of drama behind the each athlete at the Hakone Ekiden.
They show us ultimate contribution to their teams as well as theirselves.
Their passion and young adventurous challenge encourages me without tears.
I think that whether winners or losers in the race would not matter but they will more learn from the failure.
I used to think life is like a marathon, kind of long distance road race including ups and downs.
So their tears and sweat will make them the simulation of the real life.
Anyway I give them big hands for the great efforts.


2 件のコメント:

  1. Congratulations Nippon Sport Science University of championship!
    Certainly、life is likened to the marathon.
    I want to send a surefire life that do not stand out like a race of Nippon Sport Science University of today rather than eventful.
    By the way, today I was walking to the snow-covered road in falling snow while listening to the situation of the race on the radio.
    After walking, I enjoyed lunch biking at the hotel restaurant.
    I am grateful for the little happy and healthy day today.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. What a wonderful life you had on the third day of the new year.
      The result of the Ekiden was great and they are renew for the next year.

      削除

Please send a comment