2013年1月15日火曜日

Bomb Cyclone

It was all Japan in panic by the Bomb Cyclone yesterday.
Much snow attacked the central Tokyo, made the diagrams in disorder and many accidents on the snowy road happened.
It's so rare so much snow at once in the eastern area in Japan though it happened often in the north west, in our areas.
It was very contrast between the east and the west yesterday.
The typical winter low pressure from the continent brings snow along the North West Pacific Ocean. But we had just rain yesterday.
We can't tell the Meteorology would cause us in the future.
So we should never disrespect Nature.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Although the amount of snow in the metropolitan area is the commonplace in our region, it was really full of TV news to tell a large amount (?) snowfall yesterday.
    I think there are tend to be caused reversal phenomenon like this frequently in recent years.
    Although it is said that our region is fewer in natural disasters so far, I think we should not underestimate the nature too.
    let's recall once again the Japanese proverb that says, "tomorrow it's myself ".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's true we have to know and correct our life to get along with nature.

      削除
  2. Yesturday I surprised at TV news show. Tokyo covered much snow.
    I called my daughter in tokyo. She moved two days ago.
    She said "New condominium can use fan heater,we were very warm."
    I feeled relief her answer.
    Really I worryed grandchild than her.
    I`m sorry!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...your daughter was closely safe one day before bomb cyclone, if it were yesterday she couldn't arrive at home yet!
      It's getting colder here instead of Tokyo area. We need to be careful then!

      削除

Please send a comment