2014年3月7日金曜日

Above us only sky...

Imagine....
No heaven
No hell
No country
No need for greed or hunger

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
(Quoted from John Lennon "Imagine")

Though it's cold back here
Bright sun light is near.
I rather feel joyful than shut down.
We are given life equally under the sun and I came to accept that " Live where you live" like the phrase
" Bloom where the planted ".

I will never complain about my life, giving thanks however.
Recently I've heard "Bit-coin", which was hacked and lost much.
I'd like to choose "Thanks-coin" by myself. It's real saving happiness and joy in my life than money.
I'd better giving thanks every moment to the end of my life.




4 件のコメント:

  1. When I was young, I worked hard in search of material wealth as world in general was the case.
    However, now when I have retired, I also came to think the richness of the mind like happiness or joy is most important than material wealth like money.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. "Getting old is not bad because you can get to know more about life." Said John Lennon.

      削除
  2. I'm not completely satisfied with my life now.
    But I'd like to feel to be happy and joy when I die.
    So I will think positive and live with thanks for everything from now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hope your happiness will come around with spring soon.

      削除

Please send a comment