2014年3月12日水曜日

To survive from the confusion

I've watched a drama which told about the survivors from the disaster of North East Japan Earthquake three years ago.
They were isolated from the land rescue because tsunami water filled with the building, made flood until the 2 floor. More than 400 people including mothers and babies, who took refuge after the shaking.
They spent hell cold night and suffered from fear and hunger.
It was very significant why they could survive after the disastrous panic is how much they care about someone else and desire to help others not by themselves.
It was the ultimate mercy and human love in the bottom of our heart.
I really admire those who dedicated to save life and altruistic mind.




8 件のコメント:

  1. I regreted that I didn't watch a drama.
    In the disaster of North East Japan Earthquake,I watched a lot of people helping together on TV.
    The disaster struct,the people raised the riot and the plunder in foreign country.
    But in Japan,they shared foods and supplies,and handed out them for free.
    Even if they were in trouble,they helped others.
    I admired Japanise.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We are very proud of the dignity for life that we are not alone and live together in the same boat.

      削除
  2. 267000 people are having still forced a refuge life in addition.
    We need to consider northeastern people's sadness, and frustration.
    We have to nestle up to the heart.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We're very sorry for the worst disaster to have killed many lives and still making suffering.

      削除
  3. This drama is a " Want to live, want to help" that was broadcast on NHK television last night, isn't it?
    Unfortunately I did not watch this drama, but I watched various special programs broadcasted by the third anniversary of earthquake disaster yesterday.
    I feel sorry that a lot of people are still in a dire situation.
    I think that we should not be allowed to weathering this big disaster absolutely.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Of course we can't be indifferent for the incident because we are all facing and on the ring of fire.

      削除
  4. me too. I also feel like the same the Japanese people is very great.

    so...
    thank you teacher for your help when in your class.
    I was glad about passing of the English exam grade pre-2
    I received certificate last week.

    I continue enjoy English not study and I will be challeng next grade next year. I'm joo

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Congratulations!
      I'm glad you made great effort and did well!

      削除

Please send a comment