2014年3月11日火曜日

The China yellow jacket

It's reported that very violent yellow jacket from China has spread to Tsushima in Nagasaki as well as Korea and Europe.
It's really causing serious problems to have killed people and destroyed ecosystem.
Last year I found a giant bee outside of my window and tried to keep it out. It was really dreadful.
I observed and knew it was a yellow jacket. I asked my neighborhood leader and let it shot by the killer spray.
I don't want to see it any more.
So I cleaned and cut branches of the trees to avoid the nests which they were trying to inhabit.
It's time to trim and cut trees before the season.

The China yellow jacket

4 件のコメント:

  1. From the fact that 1600 people was attacked and 41 people killed,also besides 36 people has became a severe in China, the Chinese yellow jacket is very scary,isn't it?
    Last summer, there was the beehive which is not a hornet in the tree of my garden,but I had experience of removing it fearfully.
    We will need to watch out for them when becomes warm from now.

    返信削除
  2. About ten years ago,I saw the yellow jacket flying around my house.
    I found it coming and going a vent of the celling.
    I shot the killer spray into a vent.
    I didn't see it from then.
    It makes the nests anywhere.
    I'll avoid the nests as soon as I find.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We're not going to kill them but better let them go far away from us.

      削除

Please send a comment