2014年3月20日木曜日

Arrival at the tropical land

I've landed to the land where is beginning fall but still 30 degrees Celsius in Perth.
I left home in the evening from Toyama air port for Haneda. I had to wait for the midnight flight at the international by way of Singapore.
It was long flight and transit waiting for a whole day.
I'm going to attend my daughter's wedding after tomorrow.
We are so excited but tired now.
I have to recharge energy for the day tomorrow.
I will talk to you later.










2 件のコメント:

  1. Although I had thought that today's blog will be day off, you were during flight to Perth Australia for attending the wedding of your daughter, isn't it?
    Congratulations! First, I will bless the marriage of your daughter and also pray that your health is not compromised by the change of climate or long journey.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the regard, I'm trying.

      削除

Please send a comment