2014年3月4日火曜日

Slow spring

Spring is late coming this year in my garden.
I wondered why buds of flowers didn't come out yet.
It seemed like mono tone and silent spring in my garden.
But finally I find the a few buds in the planter as well as on the land are appearing their sprouts,
I'm really happy now and on for their flowers coming out.
I hope they will bloom to their heart content.



By the way I remember the first buds in my garden last spring in February. They came out even in snowy land.
This film was taken before last year in 2012.
Tulips came out

6 件のコメント:

  1. Today is relatively warm and sunny from morning, isn't it?
    "Tulip Story 2012" attached to the blog is a nice slide show video recorded very patiently.
    Especially I admire at the detail records until the flowering from the bub of tulip.

    By the way, tulips planted in planter of my garden was sprouted a lot from about the end of last month, and when looking at today they has grown about 6cm from soil.
    I am also looking forward that spring will come soon and then they will bloom beautiful.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You are so lucky that tulips already sprouted last month and expecting their growth.
      I'm later a watcher of them...follow you up.

      削除
  2. Truly, I think it late to bud this year.
    But in my garden, a Japanese narcissus and Pussy willow strong against cold are beginning to bloom.
    I'm surprised at finding grown up into 1.5M too much, although about 10Cm branch was carried out.
    A flower is lovely one at about 5mm !

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm glad even late or early, natural change comes to show is great beauty.

      削除
  3. It has become springlike.
    I found buds of the tulips and daffodils in my garden.
    I found bloomimg daffodils in my walk.
    The hydrangea in my garden came into small bud.
    March 6 is the day on which an insect's hibernation ends.
    The spring has come though it will be cold for a week from tomorrow.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Is it really that hydrangea is going to bloom now soon?

      削除

Please send a comment