2014年3月28日金曜日

Blossoms

Blooming has come in my garden!
They really celebrate children's new life, the daughter's in March and the son's in May soon.
The cherry tree is more than 25 years old when my daughter was born.
It has seldom born blossoms for 25 years.
This year is for the first memorial year since my father's gone.
I feel that his faith to love his grandchildren made the blossoms in bloom now.
I believe in the invisible spirit move the visible and send us happiness.
Thanks for the goodwill.
I'm deeply impressed with the heart of my loved ones.




4 件のコメント:

  1. It is very happy and heart-warming story, isn't it?
    I am enviable you that this year is full of wonderful and memorable events for you,especially your son also will be married in May soon following the daughter of the other day.

    By the way, it was a little hot rather than warm today, and cherry blossoms are beginning to bloom from a few days ago in the Chitose shrine near my house, and it was in full bloom today.
    In addition, I performed the exclusion of snow hanging and exchange snow tires of three cars today and completed the work to welcome the spring..

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah...it's season for cherry blossoms and change of tires.

      削除
  2. It's a wonder that the cherry tree which has seldom born blossoms blooms this year.
    I think this is the great reward for your effort from the gods.
    I hope you enjoy cherry blossoms.

    返信削除

Please send a comment