2011年7月6日水曜日

Color in the sky

It's been cool in the morning and evening though the temperature being high during the day.
Still in the rainy season summer heat comes over between warm rain shower.

A day before yesterday evening, a friend of mine called me to watch at the sky in the west, she wanted to share the red shining sunset with me.
I was very impressed with the color and natural paint.
We were talking for a while seeing at the each natural art.
I thought nothing is more mysterious than natural beauty.
We have never had such feeling when we were young.
We can't deny we are old enough to admire nature and get healing from the nature.
Getting old and tired is not always bad thing but it sometimes teaches us to go back to be natural and thankful to others.






-- iPadから送信

4 件のコメント:

  1. I like both of the photos, the color are so loving...^^

    返信削除
  2. Naturl color makes us loving life so much.
    I also like sky blue, cloud white and young leaves green.
    They inspire me!

    返信削除
  3. Hello,Jen. I'm Ann Doughnut.
    This is my first comment.
    It was so beautiful yesterday,isn't it?
    It has started to rain. I hope it would be July 7th yesterday.
    Because of rain,Orihime and Hikoboshi can't meet together.
    I wonder if I'll be able to look up to the Milky Way tonight.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Ann. Thanks for your first comment.
    Don't worry, they are surely make a date once a year over the clouds....
    who knows.
    They might be happy hiding from us. Wishing their happiness.

    返信削除

Please send a comment