2011年7月21日木曜日

’Lion' has come

Apple has finally released 'OS X Lion' today in Japan.
This morning I woke up hearing the voice of a cuckoo at 5:00am.
It seems like an alarm for the new os launched.
Without deep consideration, I downloaded it and installed in my Mac book.
It took rather period of time than I had expected. So I was worried during the suspension just the signing 'installing' more than an hour or so...it was long before the suppot desk would open.
I don't know whether the long suspension to install, because of the big data or the busy line.
After all I finished to set up my pc for 2 hours.
Anyway,I'm excited to use the new OS, Lion. I'm sure I could have 'Lion Heart.'
I used sing that song that
" I was born to protect you.
You'll be amazed but I'm always beside you.
Seeing your face asleep
Lion Heart is turned on you."






-- iPhoneから送信

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment