2011年7月4日月曜日

weather forcast this week

It has been stormy since last night. I was annoyed by the noise of strong wind hitting the windows and like the screaming voice produced outdoor. It made me awaken at midnight.

I remember that scary feeling when I was little on stormy night as well as thunder storm.
But I hate more strong storm than thundering because I felt uneasy if my house might have blown up by the storm. I didn't feel scary with a devil in thunder.

According to weather forcast, rainy season comes back and thick clouds will stay above the sky all over Japan for a week.
It will be wet, humid and high temperature.
we need to be careful for food going bad fast!
The only merit this week is no need to water in the garden.
Rain shower will grow plants well.



-- iPhoneから送信

1 件のコメント:

  1. Rain a whole week ! that's bad. Junko we share the same feelings about stormy night, I scare too but about the house instead of spirit ! same kind of person ^^

    返信削除

Please send a comment