2011年7月9日土曜日

Rainy Season's over

Japan Weather Assoc. annaunced the East and West of the middle part of main land including Hokuriku, which is my area have got summer time today.
we have this summer two weeks earlier than usual year, it says.
But I have not yet heard of cicadas' singing as usual.
I feel like strange of this year extremely changing hot and cool.
It caused my allergy with frequent sneeze and runny nose.
I'm afraid that strange weather affected the lives that are going to live only for one summer time.




-- iPhoneから送信

4 件のコメント:

  1. It's so very hot in HK, around 33-35C everyday,hard to stand....have to bring umberlla, sun glasses and drinking water when go out, very tiring...**

    返信削除
  2. Don't get heatstroke.
    You shoul keep yourself cool with mist spray and ice pack.

    返信削除
  3. I've not heard the cicades' singing yet,but I already heard the insects' singing of autumn.
    What happen in japan?

    返信削除
  4. Something strange happens not only to Japan but to world wide.
    Talking of cicadas, it's said that earthquakes are something to do with silent summer.
    Hope to hear their chorus as regular summer.

    返信削除

Please send a comment