2011年7月15日金曜日

to avoid heat stroke 2

Good morning everyone!
I'm very happy coz I have no headache this morning.
It's really wonderful without pain, released from worries.
I recognize it important to pay attention to keep yourself healthy before going to see a doctor.
Please make it done while it's small.
I think it a golden rule.
Sickness is from disorder of the both physical and mental so you can handle to balance by yourself for the first stage. But you missed the sign of the small disorder and noticed it grown illness, you should ask a doctor.
Doctors will give you treatments but not CURE.
It's you that lead you to cure yourself.
I always have responsibility for my state of health.



-- iPhoneから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are OK!
    I agree with you in opinion that we should make it done while the disorder is small.

    返信削除
  2. We can save not only energy but also time, money, labor and power if we prevent to get serious sickness.
    I hope life should be simple.

    返信削除

Please send a comment