2011年7月19日火曜日

Typhoon Margon is coming up

The sixth typhoon called Margon arrived southern west Japan, Shikoku now.

It will go to Northern east Japan. Tomorrow morning 20 July, most of mainland of Japan except Hokkaido will be rainy by the influence of the typhoon.



It's said that our area will be hot around 36 C because of a foehn phenomena.

We will not be affected by the strong storm but high temperature by Margon.

Yesterday was the Marine day. People start to enjoy sea water during summer.

But very careful not to approach the dangerous beach when the typhoon is up coming.

We'd better stay at home turning on AC or going out somewhere cool inside.

Only a month and a half ago I felt cold and wore thickly but now can't do even a pair of thin socks.

I'm sure it will come that I need Jackets and pants soon after a month.

I will enjoy the hotness in a short period of summer.





4 件のコメント:

  1. I learned a new word just now. You wrote: "It's said that our area will be hot around 36 C because of a foehn phenomena." I thought ( foehn ) was a typo, but then I did a Google search and here is what it means: A foehn wind or föhn wind is a type of dry down-slope wind that occurs in the lee (downwind side) of a mountain range. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foehn_wind

    Very cool!!

    返信削除
  2. Welcome!
    You are the 9,000th visitor to my blog \(^o^)/
    Foehn is from Germany?

    返信削除
  3. Cogratulations for having 9,000 visitors to your blog!
    Yesterday it was cool against a weather forecast, wasn't it? We were lucky! But it's so hot today in agreement with a weather forecast.
    How hot!!!

    返信削除
  4. Thank you and everybody to visit my blog.
    It will be one year anniversary of my blog on the Blogger.
    I'm glad if 10,000 visitors next month.(^O^☆♪

    返信削除

Please send a comment