2011年7月14日木曜日

To avoid heat stroke during night

I felt headache for the past both two days when I woke up in the morning.
I've started early morning walk since last weekend. I found it was very cool and dim outside but getting warmer and brighter made me love the morning very much. So I like to start my day with morning walk with my dog...I make it my summer special event.

I wonder why I had a headache in the morning and I guessed it was coolness in the morning that caused my neck and shoulder ache.
I tried to wear towel around the neck when I went to sleep last night but it was not effective but I even have a slight headache this morning again.

I searched problems about my headache on the Internet...and finally found the good site for it.
It is " You can get heat stroke even while sleeping at night "
It's saying that .....at least

1. Cool your room lower than your temperature to set AC or fan to remove heat.

2. Drink water sometimes when you were awake at night or drink enough water before going to bed.

I hate AC or fan during night so I just going to bed in a warm room letting the windows open without clothes nor summer futon just beside, lying bamboo sheets. It was okay before midsummer night but recently the room was warm by the extreme heat during the day like a pot more than temperature.
I know it made me caused headache, so I will make my room cold with AC on around 28C degree before going to bed today!
I need to hold beverage on the side table, too.
I never want a bad headache when I wake up.
I will report it later soon.

To avoid heat stroke

-- iPadから送信


2 件のコメント:

  1. Are you OK? I'm sure you get heat stroke.
    I hate AC,too. But iu this summer, the temperature has already been more than 30 degrees everyday. In my house without using AC, the room temperature is 30 degrees even at 9:00pm.
    So recently I use the DRY system during I'm sleeping, after the room temperature is lower with the cooler.
    Please take good care of yourself!

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for the comment to care for me.
    I was too much careful for getting cold and allergy caused by the cold.
    That's why I never turned on AC, never thought about heat stroke!
    Need to be balanced between healthy and unhealthy.

    返信削除

Please send a comment