2011年7月13日水曜日

use of solar power

The sun is shining strong and powerful in summer.
Some plants and flowers that had endured over the winter coldness are dying and disappearing in the garden.
Instead, summer plants enjoy soaking the summer light and heat.
It's perfect natural creature.
They adapt to nature and reverse lives.
I prefer summer to winter because I was born in early summer. It's said that you can feel comfortable as the same season as your birthday.
It's embeded in your gene...believe it or not, think of it.

I've been making burdock tea for a year. It's one of the healthy home made bevarages.
To make it, the solar power is inevitable. Strong Sun heat makes it dry to tea leaves fast, that's why I love summer heat.
I make use of solar power for special herb tea a lot.



drying under the Sun
-- iPhoneから送信

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment