2011年7月17日日曜日

A new face in the morning

I see many faces in the morning.
Most of them are birds, crows, sparrows and doves and etc. I happen to see swallows flying high in my neighbor which I thought they had already gone with their new born babies. I'm not sure their journey was delayed or not. Just wishing their safety trip and come back again next season.

After when I finished walking and watered in the garden, I met a new face this season.
I wonder if he or she might be a new born baby or not. But it's mysterious there is no rice fields nor ponds where frogs seem to inhabit around near my house.
How come he appears in my garden?
It makes me imagine a lot about the life of the tiny green frog.
Wild life will never be known and it should be protected forever.
So it's my imagination that he might have enchanted and made a frog. Can I help him to be back a prince?


Where are you from?

2 件のコメント:

  1. My house is near JOYAMA, so in the morning I can hear many birds' singing. Today Icould hear so beautifulsinging. But I don't know the name of that bird...
    By the way. Have you found out the way to give the magic on that frog clear?

    返信削除
  2. I've never seen that frog prince since that morning.
    I'm not sure he could change his figure.
    Hope he could meet her princess.

    返信削除

Please send a comment