2014年10月7日火曜日

Special lunch

A friend of mine asked me to join lunch at the cafe restaurant.
She regularly visits and helps there at the lunch time.
As it rained heavily yesterday because of typhoon it would be a lot of vacant seats she offered me to spend quiet lunch time with her.
Though I found it very crowded and no empty seat at that time I could sit later finally.
It was late afternoon lunch when I started to eat delicious Gokko special lunch after 1:00 o'clock.
There were 10 kinds of organic vegetables with some home made sources ( they are cucumber, radish, potato, sweet potato, petty tomato, green pepper, eggplant, bitter gourd), tofu, egg roll, salmon meunière and vegetable miso soup & brown rice.
It was much more healthier than I had expected and so reasonable with coffee and sweet after lunch.
I really felt healthy and satisfied with good food.






8 件のコメント:

  1. It looks delicious.
    I have not yet been there.
    With one meal, you can take in the vegetables of many items and very healthy. The putting sauce will be surely delicious. It's substantial very much.

    From Sandra

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Not only me but also many women like small portion but many kinds of ingredient of food in a dish.
      Isn't it greedy?

      削除
  2. Gokk special lunch, so looks good healthy. Examined on the internet immediately.
    I want to go once.
    But..... maybe take about 50 minutes from my house to there.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It doesn't seem to be convenient for you to go for lunch there.

      削除
  3. This cafe restaurant is "cafe GOKKO", isn't it?
    I have never been to this restaurant and heard the name of this restaurant, but this restaurant seems to be very unique, isn't it?
    It is very good reputation in reviews of the net, isn't it?

    By the way, I saw beautiful and large moon perfectly round in the sky of the east this evening.
    Although I thought it must be full moon, it will be tomorrow.
    In addition, tomorrow seems to total lunar eclipse of the full moon.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...you know something, this kind of cafe restaurants are good reputation especially among women!
      It seems very romantic night with the moon light.

      削除
  4. Cultur school 1F?
    I havu been to the shop that is healthy, and is when havu such a meal thinking that was the menu
    which is not every day


    返信削除
    返信
    1. You're right. It's where the 1F in the Health and Life value center.

      削除

Please send a comment