2014年10月28日火曜日

PC trouble

My daughter in law always needs to make documents for the work and she's writing at home and bring a memory stick to the office and print out.
But her PC Win Vista, which she had used since her school year for 6 years had a problem so she can't work at home and had to go to work early to work at the office.
I remembered my father's PC vista, which he had used when he was alive until 1and a half years ago.
I used it to help his New Year's greeting cards with it in 2012 for the next year.
It has not been used but just a box in the store room.
I tried to check it if it could work for her but it didn't work.
I had used Win95, 98, Me, XP and Vista for more than 10 years but since I had used iPhone I changed to use Mac and synchronize them together.
I found there is no problem with Mac OS such as happened with Win OS.
I had been suffered a lot with Windows and troubles after troubles and bought many PCs.
So I don't buy a new Windows any more but I just wanted to help my daughter in law to use Vista.
First of all, to start Safe mode not Windows.
Safe mode is the original Ms-Dos light version before heavy Windows. It easily appears and turn off safely.
Next start from Windows and if being appears normal appearance you should try disk clean and Defrag (Defragmentation) from the program accessory.
If you want it faster you need to uninstall unwanted files and programs from the manage control panel.
If it doesn't work well the last two secret strategies here.
One is to use "go back tool".
It will go back to the point being alive and refreshed.
I did it and it went back to 1 and a half years ago.
The last strategy is to recover the PC when you bought and make it new but you will lose all files and programs. You need to burn files away from the old memories.

Finally I did it. I made it to use go-back tool.
She can use the PC for now but who knows that Windows would have dead line to support like XP.
It forces to purchase a new PC....I really hate that style.


4 件のコメント:

  1. I had also used Windows 95, 2000, XP for more than 15 years.
    When had been used Windows XP, I was in trouble which the records in the PC was lost all, and occurred in panic.
    And then I am using window 7 from three years ago.
    The intended use of my PC is mainly to edit and to save of the video or photos, and also utilization of the Internet.
    PC is an essential item for my life now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. PC was the most important issue for me a few years ago but now iPhone takes place instead of PC for me.

      削除
  2. Wow! you are great!!
    I use Vista that second hand of daughter from Me.
    And. because support for XP was finished, husband use Windows 8.1.
    But, we aren't know that difficult thing for use to PC.
    So, we should to learn when children come back home.
    I enviable that familiar with PC like the teacher.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think Windows PC makes people confused evey change of Operayion System.

      削除

Please send a comment