2014年10月23日木曜日

Starting for winter

It was cool down like in November or December yesterday. I wore fleece for the first time this year.
I feel a little bit earlier to wear winter clothes than usual.
We need to prepare for winter not only clothes but also for shoes, cars, some equipments for snow fall and so on.
I don't like cold season but somehow happy to knit in the warmth.
I've done lots of knitting mufflers and caps and gave them to my friends or familiars.
It's my habit to knit in my spare time.
















6 件のコメント:

  1. It really was cold yesterday, isn't it? So I was wearing a thick jumper when going out.
    I am strong in hotness, but very weak in coldness because I was born in July.
    My family are always laughing me because I wear many layers in the winter.
    But although weak in coldness, I also like winter.

    By the way, I have gotten nice knitted muffler from you two years ago, and my wife has been favorite it. Thank you for that occasion.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's my pleasure that your wife likes to wear the muffle. I wil give both of you a pair wears next time.

      削除
  2. It's really cold!
    I'm also wearing many pieces of warm clothes.
    Season of mountain climbing is the end in next month, and suky season is coming.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Is it next month that the end of the mountain...I thought it was until this month.

      削除
  3. They looks warm!
    Jen always looks good even though she wears any clothes.
    The mufflers and caps which she knitted are pretty and warmful.
    I liked knitting.But I couldn't knit a good which I imagined.It was always different from a sample on the book.
    Knitting tries my eyes too much.
    Her mufflers and caps made my heart warm when I saw them
    Thank you!



    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment.
      Although my knitting is only my style finger knitting.

      削除

Please send a comment