2014年10月21日火曜日

News archive

It's not new but a great archive of the news about a great owner of the company.
I didn't know about him but from the interview I got very impressed with his management how to make his workers being the best for the company without rules.
It's most important that he trusted his staffs and he never stop thinking to develop and improve himself. And the more interesting that he managed his company like a drama making. He worked as a director to make his drama being well to those who act in his company. It's a very unique company.
He passed away a few months ago but I hope is gene spirit would be live there after him.
A great management



6 件のコメント:

  1. I was read the "A great management"
    I think this company is nice and very unique company for workers!
    And, I guss that they will have inhelited a gret spirit.
    It's different field from company management, but I thought don't want to stop that I also thinking.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. In such a case without that charisma boss, I'm afraid of being the successor after him.

      削除
  2. Mr.Yamada is a fairly maverick managers, isn't it?
    President of the company I was working was also quite maverick, but he can not catch up with Mr.Yamada.
    But, I am incredible that ordinary income rate is 15% at 250 billion yen sales by 800 regular employees in the manufacturing industry.
    Moreover, employee welfare support is very great.
    For reference, ordinary income rate was 5% at 400 billion yen sales by 400 employees in the manufacturing company I was working. Besides, employee welfare support was no match for Mr.Yamada's company.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's great either way to manage company.

      削除
  3. I think this company is unique and his management is great.
    We need unique companies like this to develop Japan more.

    I watched the movie"Grace of Monako" at Favore this morning.
    I was suprised that many women about late 60's and 70's watched.
    Women about40's and 50's uaually watch in this time.
    The movie was interested.



    返信削除

Please send a comment