2014年10月22日水曜日

Drug eruption

Have you had "drug eruption" ?
It's one of the side effects by taking the wrong medicine.
The Dr. Nakamura says you might easily die for having drug eruption by taking the cold medicine. It includes such dangerous ingredients as causing drug eruption.
I had once having taken the drug for asthma. I had awful eruptions all my body except on face. I had to take the emergency drip treatment from the night to next evening for the detoxification.
Ever after I've been cautious about taking medicines. That's all.
drug eruption





6 件のコメント:

  1. You have very serious experience!
    I'm taking the medicine of hyperthyroidism. but medicine rash came out in the medicine that I drank first.
    So, medicine was changed another medicine.
    Although mild rash in my case....
    Because medicine is something dangerous, advice of pharmacist need that when we take at the same time many kinds.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Even you take an advice from the pharmacist your body needs to be checked by yourself....so listen to your body. Need a good test or get healing with something joy!

      削除
  2. I went to the hospital yesterday because I had been plagued by phlegm or snot for about two weeks, and then I was prescribed antibiotics.
    Although I has never occurred drug eruption so far, I thought that I must be careful enough when taking medicine from now because I knew fear of drug eruption in this blog.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You should not be too cautious as long as you are having good exercises and get healthy programs.

      削除
  3. I have not had drug eruption fortunately now.
    But when I use new medicine,I may have the drug eruption.
    I'm suprised that the drug eruption is concern with the gene.
    If my gene is tested and I know I have the gene causing the drug eruption,I won't have the drug which includes dangerous ingredients.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. As getting old the side effect caused by the drug would increase because of the piles of prison in the lever.

      削除

Please send a comment