2014年10月11日土曜日

The heron

It's very funny and interesting shot which Alice on Friday class took.
The heron was standing on the edge of the stored water and looked very dignified.

She said "The gray heron was standing there for about 30 minutes.
After that , he walked away with his wings spreading in the water."

He seemed hunting and watching carefully.
I think it's hard to catch heron in the photo. I always missed to shot because they are very cautious and sensitive.
I praised her "Good work!!" and asked to share the good shot of the heron.
Thank you Alice to share the good picture.
I made it collage and give a word.
"What are you thinking?"
He will reply just
"Nothing but there isn't so much food today."




6 件のコメント:

  1. Alice and teacher, thank you for letting me share a nice shot!
    I often see egrents in the rice field, but the blue heron was seen only in the " Bird Park" in " Kaiwo maru Park".
    I was suprised that blue heron is coming to a residential area like this!
    By the way, I went to Osaka-ya to buy groceries that take to the mountain tomorrow.
    Maybe, tomorrow is not rainy!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...lucky of you if it were not for rainy day tomorrow but you need to be careful about strong wind like coming typhoon. It's getting to blow the north wind sometimes heavily affected by the typhoon.

      削除
  2. Blue heron that Alice took the photo have bizarre figure.
    The last few years, I have an interest in blue heron.
    When it comes to early spring every year, many blue heron are building nest on top of the big tree on the banks of "Siokurahashi" of Matsukawa, and we can see the figure of blue heron along the banks of Matsukawa.
    We can take photos easily blue heron because they has keep still even approaching up to 10 meters nearby.
    I also took many pictures of them, so I will introduce at the next time.

    By the way, Narsisa is very lucky because tomorrow will be fine weather maybe.
    Going Oku-Nikko of me at starting October 15 is very subtle.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I often saw blue or white herons near the small stream in my neighbor. But if I tried to take a photo they flew away immediately so I never took them in my photo.
      I thought wild life is very hard and uneasy not being tamed to me.
      I really feel sorry for your anxiousness.

      削除
  3. His figure which stands valiantly was very dignified, and beautiful.
    Even if I and my husband went to see him, he only glanced and did not move at all.
    "Is it any business?" It seemed that he was hearing it.
    The traffic of the near road increased, and he went away. by Alice

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's a kind of small wild life in the town.
      We need to protect more natural creatures.

      削除

Please send a comment