2015年10月7日水曜日

Art & Nature yesterday

It was the final day of arranged flower exhibition yesterday.
I went out to the art exhibition by waking along the riverside.
It was such a fine day to take a walk and found some beautiful things.
I saw hydrangea as if it were smiling to me in this different season. I wondered what was happening. But it made me smile to them, too.
Then, there were a pair of ducks swimming on the stream very cheerfully. They seemed enjoying warm sunshine and cool water.
I also enjoyed bright sunlight and gentle breeze. Finally I met a lot of gorgeous masterpieces of flower arrangement.
I got both art and natural beauty yesterday.




4 件のコメント:

  1. I can enjoy nature slowly in the present season.
    When I walk slowly, I can find grass and the autumn flowers that I didn't notice always.
    And a voice of the admiration comes out unintentionally.

    By the way,
    Speaking of autumn, it's " Autumn appetite".
    Something of article was written, " And we eat a lot when comes in the autumn, by the instinct as an animal for saving fat towards the winter".
    Some time ago, There was a phone call from a friend that to eat together in the afternoon because she got many cakes from her friend.
    Let's save fat together for winter!!

    返信削除
  2. Fine autumn good weather is continuing for these past several days, isn't it?
    It is most suitable weather for walking.
    It was a refreshing weather today, too.
    During morning, I joined with my wife to grand golf tournament of old man meeting in the school district.
    Autumn is also the "sport of autumn", isn't it?

    By the way, we are surprised and impressed to a splendid achievement that Japanese won the Nobel Prize for two consecutive days.

    PS: I replied comment last night late, are not you noticed?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sorry I didn't notice it. But I sent feedback immediately right now.
      We are so amazed for two days and very great feeling by their effort behind them so much.

      削除

Please send a comment