2015年10月30日金曜日

Dental infections

It was two months ago when my pet dog Marie had a swelling under her right eye. It was getting bigger and bigger day by day and couldn't wait for the day of the next appointment.
The vet immediately saw my dog and gave medicine to treat it. It was periodontal disease extended by gum disease for several years. She had to pull her teeth a few years ago because of the gum disease. I needed to brush her gum every moment after meals but it was impossible to do brushing regularly but for the occasions.
Suddenly she got sick from her oldness or weakness of immune system because oral germs are always existing in the mouth.
She has been cared by taking pills and cured right now. But I need to brush her gum to clean her mouth every day very hard.
Maintaining good condition in the oral health should be needed by brushing gums and removing the resting food between the teeth.

By the way I've got a book from my senior of the university. Her husband has published the book " Dental infections" and sent books to her dear friends to let us know not only the dental diseases but also effected diseases caused by periodontal diseases.
Her husband is a dentist and own a clinic for a long time.
Now he announces that some sort of chronicle diseases might be caused by dental infections.
That's what happened to my dog, too. The vet warned if the syndrome would be ignored it would have caused other serious diseases, for example heart shocking or lung problems. It would of course happen to human, too.
I really understand well and learned a lot from his book.
I would take care of the dental check more carefully.
Dental infections by Dr.Nakajima










4 件のコメント:

  1. The care of your Marie is very hard isn't it?
    I knew "Shigenbyo" for first time in this blog.
    I pull several dental nerves by the treatment of the cavity so far, too.
    Even in the case of people, it has been said to as periodontal disease is involved in the disease of the whole body.
    So, to keep clean the teeth and inside of the mouth is very important.
    I go to tooth clinic once a month from eight years ago and care of the tooth, but I must pull one tooth in next month.


    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm not sure yoi really need to pull your tooth out but it's good as long as you go to check your dental clinic.

      削除
  2. My friend also loves dog, and have two pet dogs.
    One of them became cataract, and she uses the eye lotion.

    By hte way,
    In the afternoon, I went to draw a pastel, and went to buy fixed-line phon in the evening.
    Because, many malfuntion emerged in the FAX function.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Actually the cost of vet is much expensive than a person.
      Having two dogs might be very hard for home economy.

      削除

Please send a comment