2015年10月10日土曜日

Greeting

On my way to walk with my dog Marie, she likes to make friends with something she is interested in the neighborhood.
Yesterday she noticed a cat in front of the someone's house. She really wanted to close to the cat with shaking her tails. Usually cats immediately ran away when Marie tried to close to them and making voice of her friendly heart not the barking one. But this cat didn't run and kept staying lying there.
Marie kept shaking friendly tail until I tied the lead to stop approaching to the cat.
They were meeting for a while apart from one meter.
I didn't want to disturb the cat so I let Marie take going away from there.
I wish Marie had a good friend to meet regularly on her way to walk.




2 件のコメント:

  1. Your dog Marie is having very friendly heart, isn't she?
    Also in my neighborhood, there is a house dog and cats are living together and they're friendly.
    Resident of this house kept a dog earlier and then picked up a baby cat thrown away later and kept up. Therefore cat might be the same as a child for the dog.

    By the way, today was very busy for my home. At first there was a "Kodomo-Mikoshi" by an autumn festival in the morning. And there was the baseball game of two grandchildren from the afternoon. In addition, I and my wife joined in "Amazing Night Run" over the vicinity of city "CENTORAM" in the evening and walked the downtown of lighting up.

    PS: the attached photo of yesterday and today's blog is a little hard to see because it is displayed on a large screen.

    I'm sorry I have mistaken to remove the comment of yours so...here copy and paste -_-////

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you always for your sincere reply, John! I was very careless so sorry to have push the wrong button.
      It's so amazing that you and your wife live so busy and have exciting time.

      削除

Please send a comment