2015年10月31日土曜日

Dining at home

I planed to cook pizza for lunch with a friend to help me from the strong flour and made topping with what I have in the fridge.
I had bought strong flour for baking bread or something fermented.
But I didn't use it yet. So I search for the easy recipe on the cook pad. It taught me great idea and started to cook at once.
You need only to scramble strong flour with some sugar, a bit salt, baking powder or dried east and olive oil adding 80C hot water depends on the quantity of flour. I made it each 300g, 4 small spoons, twice pinches, 6g, 4 small spoons and 400g.
You don't have to ferment it just knead until making two smooth ball. Each ball to make into flat thin sheet by hands not using stick, having bank on the edge.( as the recipe said)
Then put on tomato sauce and shredded cheese. Finally topping with anything you want.
I made topping with hashed beef and potato, shimeji mushroom, paprika, green pepper and olive.
It took me only 20 minutes but another 30 minutes are needed to burn in the oven.
Late in the afternoon almost 2:00 we started to eat home made pizza lunch.
It was crispy and very tasteful.
I can't buy or order any pizza any more! Nothing is more delicious than dining at home ....I felt it yesterday but not sure after tomorrow.

Today is Halloween from the western culture. I'm not having any event but cooking pumpkin in the fridge today.
Eating pumpkin is good for your health in this season to avoid sickness as well as in Japan eating pumpkins on the winter day, December 22th this year.
I love pumpkin, trick or treat?







4 件のコメント:

  1. I love pumpkin. So, often do pumpkin cooking.
    But, tonight I'll go to " Halloween night live " with friends, and eat the meal while listening to music of the Andes.
    I'm looking forward to it what kind of meal.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm now on the party with friends, it's once a month meeting drinking and eating.

      削除
  2. Pizza that is introduced in the blog is very colorful by various topping ingredients, isn't it?
    Even so, I'm sorry but I do not want to eat it because the most of topping ingredients are the things which I am not good at.
    By the way, all the members of my home like the pumpkin very much. The pumpkin menu of my home is nimono, soup, tempura and each of them are very delicious.

    By the way, I walked 10km from Tateyama station of Toyama local railways to Syoumyo falls at regular meeting of walking club.
    Because it was all an uphill way, I was considerably tired.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good job! I made Sabjagaki dried hanging this morning thanks for your kindness.

      削除

Please send a comment