2015年10月28日水曜日

New version up so frequently

It's been five times version up since iOS 9 had been released. It's so amazing frequency of alarming version up.
Actually I didn't install the quick version up of 9 and 9.01 for a while because I was cautious about new OS wouldn't work well.
But soon the third version up released for 9.02 last two weeks before. But it made me much problems. I had been suffering from the problems happened to my iPhone, which couldn't backup or couldn't sending and getting emails on 4G.
I asked for Apple and au support many times but not mended perfectly. At last I made the final way to make formatting the iPhone and set up from the beginning without using backup datas as it might had been something bugs in the backup datas in my cloud.
I started with a new iPhone setup by myself again from last week.
During those sessions two more versions up had been released, iOS9.1 and now announced 9.2.
It's so worrisome and annoying for me to catch up with the new versions so often.
Why Apple should release version-up so frequently?




6 件のコメント:

  1. This morning I found the classmate name of Tie Kanda on the News of death column of the yesterday's newspaper. I was surprised. I worried that she was absent from our class for a while.
    I pray to be slept peacefully forever.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh, I see....her condition was getting seriously. I really give condolences to her....she lived her life very tough and so strong. She made her will realized one by one. I know she never gave up!

      削除
  2. As previously mentioned, unfortunately I can not understand the topic of this kind contents well.
    Therefore I am sorry, but I can not comment to this topic.

    By the way, I went to the hot springs of prefecture in 2 days 1 night in the company OB meeting from yesterday.
    By chance, classmates of the neighboring class of the junior high school had been holding the same class meetings in a neighboring banquet room of the hot spring inn.
    I was very happy with unexpected reunion for the first time in 60 years.

    P. S: I knew the death of Chie Kanda by reply comment of Lily Audry and was surprised very much.
    I pray from the bottom of my heart that her soul may rest in peace.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sure she remembers to have shared the same time with us and we'll be gone in the same way someday. So we are in the same boat. Thank you Chie for your great passion and good memory with us.

      削除
  3. You really know a lot about IT. I'm an analog human being.

    By the way,
    It was a busy day yesterday.
    I went to the dentist in the morning, and in the afternoon, we did preparations for memorial service of senior's club at the neighborhood temple.
    And I went to the concert of Czech Philharmonic and Sayaka Shoji at night.
    I was feelong a sounds of expertness after long times.
    But I felt Prefectural Hall is small for full orchestra concert.
    I

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's a good occasion to have such a orchestra and artistic music concert.
      Our sense of feeling for human art should be cultured in a life.

      削除

Please send a comment