2015年10月3日土曜日

What's a " Collective House"?

It's very unique and new life style recently.
I've heard a " Share House", which is very popular among young people in Tokyo who lives alone and work very busy every day. So they don't feel lonely and help each other if they live in the share house at home.
But this is not a share house but similar to it because of having share space such as living room and kitchen but not only for single life but also a small family with babies. It's amazing people living there are from 0 to 89 years old and each have their each role to help each other.
It's said that there is " a lot of relationships " but no more
" isolated society ". I think it so meaningful.
What's a "Collective House"?



4 件のコメント:

  1. I knew for the first time about "Collective House" in this blog.
    There is a various lifestyles in this world, isn't it?
    Although it is completely unrelated lifestyle for me now, it might be meaningful new lifestyle for transfer household, nuclear family household and the elderly person household which increase in Japan.

    By the way, today is a fine autumn day, isn't it?
    In my home, there is a the baseball game of grandson from the afternoon of today, tomorrow is residents athletic meet of the school district. It is exactly "the autumn of sports" for our home.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's really a good day today. Warm sunshine, mild breeze and the blue sky are blessing of my day!

      削除
  2. Though I don't know whether it was the name called " collective house". I remembered look on TV before.
    The young woman of my acquaintance lives in " Share house" in Toyama city.
    It seems one of attractive that rent is low.

    By the way,
    I'm very good feeling today.
    Because, I met each people when goimg and returning from my mother's house.
    The person who bask in the sun, the person who talking while walk with a pet, the person who wash a car, the person who cleans gutter, the person who does cycling, the person who runs a marathon, and the people whom have harvest.
    They seemed very calm.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh, well! Today was good to go around here and there outdoors.
      I went out and ate out at the favorite restaurant in Itoigawa. I also went to Hisui valley and took a break on Onsen for a good day trip.

      削除

Please send a comment