2015年10月20日火曜日

Lack of storage

There is 5G free storage in iCloud. I've been having iPhone for 6 years and having had 6 devices including 2iPad and 1 MacBook Pro. This time iCloud has announced "lack of free storage" more than 5G since updated 9.02.
I checked into the storage in the iCloud and found the all unused app back up and nearly 3,000 photos including videos in it.
I immediately had to set them clear before buying extra storage.
But during doing another problem happened. The carrier exist mobile mail can't work under LTE
but only work through Wifi.
I have to work to get support very often on the phone.
It's very wasteful and fatigued work for me.
Mobile cloud is very convenient and helpful but it also has a lot of risk and costly. You should know it.



4 件のコメント:

  1. I am unconcerned and most ignorant at latest IT items.
    So, I am sorry but I can not understand content of this blog well.
    I am always very enviable that you can use of such items freely.
    As for me, I save pictures and videos which I took to PC, but it will be over the 500G in one year.
    Therefore, I am compelled to use several portable hard desks of 1 terra capacity.
    I am starting the production of the video for final meeting of the year of the baseball team of elder grandson now, but I have very hard work to search enormous data of during six years.
    I intend to make an effort for this video production more than one month.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm very surprised you had saved such huge amount of photo data on your hard disk. As long as you have them in the local disk you can keep them forever. But you know so many number of photos would overflow your memory, don't them?

      削除
  2. I understood that it seemed you were acquired a new system to be hard.
    But I don't know a lot about IT. So, I don't know what kind of system you acqired.
    I just using minimmun of convenience.
    Still, you are splendid!

    By the way,
    We are learning the pastel from a friend who are learning to pastel.
    And, We are going to exhibition it at community center's festival of next month.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's nice of you to have a chance to draw pastel. It's also good practice to observe and find new from the usual by drawing.

      削除

Please send a comment