2015年12月23日水曜日

Citron in the bathtub

It was winter solstice yesterday.
On the day we have a habit to eat pumpkin and take a bath with citrons.
I was hoping to get citron bath at the public bath in my neighborhood. It's very popular and busy among bath lovers especially full on the weekend. It's almost occupied and no empty locker.
I guessed it would be crowded because of many people rushing to take citron bath.
Then I decided to make my citron bath at home. There was a set of three citrons package for the citron bath at the supermarket. I bought it and enjoyed my own citron bath.
It costs ¥198 (excluded tax), while the public path fee is ¥420(actually I have tickets ten for ¥3880)
Anyway I finally saved a little money and relaxed at home.





4 件のコメント:

  1. I drank it with the citron which I had as citron tea last night.
    And the bath made hot salt water of "Kaio no yu".
    Because I ate the pumpkin, maybe it will be enough.
    Even so, why do you have the coupon of the public bath?
    Can you use it in all of the public bath?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I bought the public bath tickets because I had pain in my arm, elbow, shoulder and lower back. I needed to heal my problems in the bubble bath, calstone bath, medicine bath and sauna etc at the public bath in my neighborhood. It's only for the bath ticket. That's why the cost is reasonable and convenient for me.

      削除
  2. What is citron? I don't know it. Is It bath medicine?
    By the way, Mr. John Muir has an operation tomorrow.
    I pray that his operation is a succss.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You know....it's " Yuzu" for yuzuyu.
      It's so good fragrance and feel relax.
      I also pray for his good condition and recovery.

      削除

Please send a comment