2015年12月15日火曜日

New Year's greeting card

I'm getting tired sending New Year's greeting cards for years.
So it's going to decrease both getting cards as well as sending.
Nowadays....I'm being lazy until just after NewYear when I've got cards. So I only reply only which I get. It's the least energy and politeness for me.
I know keeping in touch with people who I can't see so often is very worthy via New Year's card but I already knew some important addresses in my phone and can contact with them if I should.
I'm just off road from the formal regulation. I'm be off traditional standard. Is it lazy?
New Year's greeting card



4 件のコメント:

  1. Every year in our home, we are sending about 350 sheets of New Year's greeting cards. Since my family is seven including a granddaughter to become two years old, it is 50 sheets average per person. This is twice the average number of sheets that have been mentioned in this article.
    Especially, as far my wife and I, because it is 150 sheets with two , it will be three times or more.
    Our main sending destination is relatives, people of the company, friends of the school and friends of hobby or the same interest.
    Many of them are annual or duty sending, but I hope to cherish for annual exchanges.
    By the way, I completed the making of 150 sheets of New Year's cards today.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Its so amazing to keep sending cards of your own and family.
      I'm now feeling to finish my duty to correspond with people. Is it the end of the life?

      削除
  2. I send a New Year's card to only a friend far distantly.
    Because it's a handmade New Year's card, it's about ten pieces.
    My New Year's card is a pastel.
    Although I spend much time, it's not splendid ....
    I send my heart.

    By the way.
    I went "Toyama Kirari" finally today.
    I took my mother to the hospital.
    Because I went there to during her wait time, I didn't get enough time .
    I want to drink tea in a cafe the next time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's so splendid that you draw each card and send it to friend. It's full of heart. You'll get warm heart back.

      削除

Please send a comment