2015年12月4日金曜日

When you catch a cold

It's s very important issue how to avoid catching a cold.
I've often caught a cold when I got up and found myself in a bad condition having sneeze or sore throat. It was when I young but not so healthy at all. I had been having a cold every season and taking medicine a lot.
Fortunately I'm not so often catching a cold recently. That's why I'm careful and eating good food to warm myself.
I try to use vinegar, ginger and onion more than salt and sugar.
I'd rather drink hot than cold.
It's very useful to be strong and effective for defense system.
I'm sure having different problems from the younger days.....
When you catch a cold


4 件のコメント:

  1. Though in late years I didn't catch cold, I caught cold last month.
    A cough was severe and was not able to sleep.
    Still phlegm is clinging in my throat.
    When I sleep at night, I do " あいうべ exercises" to do nose breathing.
    And yet, I've caught a cold from the throat.

    By the way,
    I have the year-end party with friends tonight.
    I'm driver because don't drink alcohol.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...it's Friday night! Good for a party but be careful when you drive on the wet road.

      削除
  2. When I was young, I had often caught a cold with the high fever.
    At the time, I was forced to mouth breathing for chronic allergic rhinitis.
    In addition, my sleep time were almost about 5 hours by busy work.
    But, because I can nose breathing now by surgery the nose and sleep time can also ensure about 7 hours after the retired, I am no longer catch a bad cold.
    I embodies the attached article in this blog.

    By the way, however since I had wake up until the early hours of today rather than last night, today was the lack of sleep.
    I was able to finally complete the slide show video of the last meeting of the grandson of the baseball team. Last meeting will be held the day after tomorrow.
    I am proud this video because it is very damn good.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think that you even after retirement still doing hard work!!!

      削除

Please send a comment