2015年12月5日土曜日

Coffee with strange topping

It's familiar "morning service with toast and boiled egg" by Komeda coffee. "Shironowarl" Topping soft ice cream on Danish bread is also one of its top menu as well as popular red bean paste.
This time new taste coffee will be released "coffee with red beans paste".
I don't really want it but it would be new coffee taste drink like Japanese Cafe-An.
It's so challenging to attract customers but I like the original deep and strong coffee.
Why don't you try the new taste?
Coffee with sweet & bitter red bean paste



4 件のコメント:

  1. The nearest convenience store from the area where I live it takes 30 minutes on foot.
    And, the nearest coffee shop is a 20 minute by car. That is Komeda.
    There is a friend going to Komeda well.
    She says that morning service always has many people.

    By the way,
    Cold rain falling also today.
    I don't go anywhere and I cook a "Buri daikon".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's tired Saturday for me....wake up late because I couldn't sleep well last night and sat up 5:00 am in the morning watching movies.
      So it's very short today. I hope it'll be full day on Sunday so I should sleep during today!

      削除
  2. Since I prefer a sweet coffee than bitter black coffee, "coffee with red beans paste" seems to become my favorite.
    However, although I think that there is no opportunity to taste it because I rarely go to the coffee shop.

    By the way, today was a cold and bad weather, but there was held "Learning presentation" in the nursery of my granddaughter.
    I took her grown figure with a video and a photograph.
    In addition, the final meeting of the year of the baseball team of grandchildren is finally held in the banquet room of the hotel tomorrow, and the video that I needed one month for production will introduce.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. What a great grandfather your grandsons have! They must be so proud of you to present them video show.

      削除

Please send a comment