2015年12月10日木曜日

Parents worry

Every parent wants children to grow well and happy to get old.
I was asked by a young mother who has lower teenagers if she allows them having a smartphone which they really want.
As a parent she worries about her daughter might get into trouble because a smartphone would cause problems as well as convenient and useful effects.
I remember when my daughter was a junior high school student she wanted a cellphone. I couldn't accept her desire easily at once but took time for two years.
It's very tough to persuade young children how parents worry about.
I can understand how hard adults make effort to show their honesty and love.
The most important is having good relationship in a family.
I'm sure using the device rightly and control the safeguard by a parent would be better if you allow young children to use a smartphone.
Smartphone for children



4 件のコメント:

  1. It might be an old story, when it entered the university that I gave to children a cell-phone.
    I think that the law is not necessary.
    But I think, since crime and damage caused by cell-phone is increasing, parents should give a cell-phone that limited the function they can use.

    By the way,
    I did preventive injection of flu today.
    I always did preventive injection in November, but it has been December because I caught cold this year.
    The doctor said confirmed an incidence of flu in Imizu from two weeks ago.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Children are getting away from the parents power as they grow old.
      So they are always effected by friends and their circumstances. It's good if the environment of children has a well breeding and educational ones. These days bad effects are often seen for the juveniles. That's why parents worry...

      削除
  2. There are elementary school sixth grade and third grade of grandson in my home, but they does not have a smartphone.
    But, they play games well by using the smartphone of parents and grandmother. In addition, especially since older grandson wants to have smartphone very much, the parent will be given it in conditions of a limited use when he become a junior high school student.
    I think the parents should manage children with such a problem and should not regulate it by the law of the country.

    By the way, it will be the last lecture this year tomorrow, but unfortunately I must be absent for the funeral service of the relative.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Controlling children is very hard, instead believing and being confident with your kids first. It'll be better than worry ..... Parents and elders should not be afraid of letting them free and making them trials and errors to learn by themselves.
      I'm still thinking.
      I hope you'll have a good farewell to your relative.

      削除

Please send a comment