2015年12月2日水曜日

How to treat with straight neck

Have you heard of "straight neck"?
I was diagnosed as straight neck from the X-ray picture.
You know I had having problem with my elbow first and next shoulder and upper back having pain.
Yesterday I went to see the physician if I needed medical treatment, he found my neck problem. He just advised me not to have tension when I go to sleep and gave prescription of relaxant to avoid sleepless from the pain.
So all I need is to have my self-treatment such as training to strengthen my muscle.
Thanks to the Internet, it's good for me to search for the key word of "straight neck" on the net. It will be useful for me to learn to treat by myself now.
Straight neck





4 件のコメント:

  1. I heard "the straight neck" for the first time.
    Does a pain still continue?
    You have bitterness.
    Because stiff shoulder was strong, I changed some pillows.
    And I'm using the pillow of the height same as thickness of my shoulder now.

    By the way,
    Today's Mt,Tate was splendid.
    I sighed many times and looked.
    I participated lecture of " a health lecture" today, and heard about salt reduction .

    返信削除
    返信
    1. When I talked with an acquaintance who is working as a care manager at the welfare office. She also has straight neck and bad back problem so she suffers from stiff shoulder and backaque so often. I think everyone lives with pain anyway....I also live with pain and get along with my problems.

      削除
  2. I have not heard "straight neck" so far.
    But I knew from before that the quality of pillow when I slept caused stiff shoulder or hinder sleep.
    Because it is very easy and likely to have an effect, I intend to try the stretch using the neck pillow of the bath towel attached to this blog from tonight.

    By the way, the pain of my feet came increasingly bad. I will receive a detailed examination at the specialized hospital next week by the introduction of the walking club leader.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Sorry to hear....having pain is very sick both body and heart.
      Since I knew the cause of the pain and bad condition of my neck made me release my heart pain a little. Otherwise I thought about chronically disease such as rheumatism I might have got. But it was over suspect and clear now.
      I hope you'll find the root of the problem and solve it soon.

      削除

Please send a comment