2015年12月28日月曜日

Wise to survive

Crows are often seen here and there in Japan. They are adjusting to town life to hunt garbages even if lacking natural food recently.
They are sometimes noisy and annoying for us because of their outlooking and arrogant behaviors to drive other small birds away.
But you know they are so smart that they can survive more than other creatures. For example they can make use of tools to catch food. It's unique when they want to eat walnuts they let walnuts to put on the road and hit by a car. So the crushed walnuts can be eaten easily! So cool!
Not only in Japan but also in New Caledonia they are found to survive so smart. The report says the New Caledonian crows can use tools to catch food and never give up to survive. It's owe some.
Wise to survive


9 件のコメント:

  1. Crows are great for me. They look like a live cockroach and have a strong power life. I have to follow thir mental power.
    By the way, I'm happy to look your commemt yesterday.
    I'd like to try my style. I'm glad to know you. Thank you for your cmment.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your reply to the today's topic.
      I always welcome any tiny things for my blog or everyday small sharing with me...I'm also making effort to keep uploading my blog (^^;;

      削除
  2. I follow after you and two commentators slowly.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sure they have their each time, especially busy in the end of year.
      It's so wonderful being such mild day today!

      削除
  3. Thank you so much.

    返信削除
  4. My mother likes underground shopping place of Daiwa.
    Mother and I went to underground shopping place of Daiwa today.
    The "Himi Buri" of Daiwa was very expensive because the amount of catch "Buri" in Toyama Bay is less.
    Perhaps it will for the mild winter.
    I make the "Buri-daikon" for children every year, but can't make it by the Buri of Toyama Bay this year.
    Our eating habits change by warming of the earth, too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...it's too bad for the season food " buri and daikon ". I also went to Daiwa depachika and happened to find my favorite rice cracker " kaitaku okaki ", which I always want to eat but can't get it because of Hokkaido limited. I was lucky and bought many besides osechi food.

      削除
  5. I am sorry but I was long silence to your blog during one week for surgery of the knee and its hospitalization.
    I was released from the hospital safely and came home today.
    Immediately, I am checking one week's blog.
    Thank you for narusisa and Odekyu.
    I do my best from tomorrow, too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Sorry ....I had missed your comment two days delayed.
      We were waiting for your come back so bad!
      We're so happy to have you again.
      Thank you for the early reply.

      削除

Please send a comment