2015年12月31日木曜日

Good-bye and Hello

The end of the year 2015 today, I say good-by and hello for the next year 2016.
It's said it's been dog year or mouse year in recent occasion in the 21 Century because of rapid technology development and advanced communication. The world has got a small one like light going through.
But human life has not reached to ultimate completion. The rich and poor, hate and love, peace and war, fair and unfair and so on.....there are differences around the world.

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one
"Imagine" by John Lennon

This song always reminds me of my mind set, always start from this. Thank you for all this year.
Thank you every one for the goodwill. See you soon!


6 件のコメント:

  1. How wonderful his poem is!
    I think so ,too. I'm afraid that the earth may be destroyed someday.
    But we should do our best.
    Good New Year !

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We wish A Happy New Year to crest humanity a lot!

      削除
  2. This year become ending soon.
    I will pray for being the year that everybody is healthy and beneficial next year.
    And I also hope to be year where there is calm and hopeful for people of the world.
    "One for all, all for one"

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Next year is monkey in Chinese zodiac. For me an anniversary of one cycle this year. No time waste but a little bit spacer in my mind.

      削除
  3. I also like the poem of this song of John Lennon. And I also hope that the world that he sees comes true.

    By the way, today is a New Year's Eve and we will celebrate the New Year after a few hours. In my home, we ate a New Year's Eve noodles in the restaurant with eight people all together including my daughter while thanks to this year's happiness.
    I hope that new year become a good year for all of everyone.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your final comment this year!
      We'll have a New Year Cerebration soon.

      削除

Please send a comment