2015年12月18日金曜日

Topic about pain

I've been having pain from the right arm, next to right shoulder and finally the left lower back for more than two months.
I had treatments from a bonesetter and a physician(pain clinic). I don't know which is better but I've known that I needed moderate exercise and care for my affected parts.
I've tried to make exercises regularly and felt like pain gradually fainted.
So what's happening?
I heard " Brain's false memory" for pain. Once your brain had a pain it would memorize the pain and wind up until it comes to end.
I'm learning about my brain offends and battles with pain to care myself.
I'm very surprised how much self-defense system is working.
I appreciate for my brain and body.
I would not cause pain to myself.
Pain 1

Pain 2

Pain 3


4 件のコメント:

  1. The articles attached to this blog is very professional and difficult.
    But, I was interested in the theory which brain memorize an acute pain and a chronic pain, and reacted excessively very much.
    It leads to the reality that I have felt the pain at the failure of the foot but has protect for foot more than necessary.

    By the way, today I received a check by ultrasound examination at a hospital because there was a symptom that vein of the right foot stand out .
    I felt relieved because the results was no problem.
    My feeling will seem to become slightly positive because I will refrain from a surgery of foot.

    返信削除
  2. It's good for you to have found nothing problem on your foot.
    You are a little easier before getting surgery.
    I hope it won't cause you pain any more.

    返信削除
  3. The brain seems to memorize a pain.
    Before broadcasted it on TV.
    It is heavy that a pain continues.
    I think that I might suffer from an intractable disease when a pain continues for a long time.
    I hope that your pain will be well.

    By the way,
    Homare Sawa who a women's soccer player has announce her retirement.
    I had never seen a soccer game.
    But I now see the international game of Nadesiko.
    I hope for her happiness.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your regards.
      I'm now getting better after a while. My brain may forgetting the past bad memory. Without pain I would not care for myself after serious situation so the pain might be an important part.

      削除

Please send a comment