2015年12月16日水曜日

Weather forecast

It's reported that for two weeks forward to the end of the year.
As normal winter the Northwest Pacific Ocean area will be snowy and the Pacific Ocean area will be fine. So we will not able to see the full moon on Christmas Eve.
We have a lot of differences in Japan such a small island but various cultures in our country.
I hate coldness because it's inconvenient to do things, coldness brings bad condition for the health and depression. That's why I'd like to move to the warm country in winter. Though the warm place has some other problems such as big insects, virus and tropical monsoon.
We have cold winter for a reason to refresh the land and expect the renewal products in spring. We can share the good effect from the severe nature.....so I never complain just appreciate for it even the cold weather.
Weather forecast for the Christmas season

4 件のコメント:

  1. It is incredible that the snow will be falling on Christmas from recent climate, isn't it?
    But, according to the weather forecast, temperature is a drop in rapidly from tonight and it seems that "Old Man Winter" is coming.
    However it is all right even if it snows because it is finished the winter preparation in my home, such as tire exchange for winter and the uptake of the house of bowls and the branch-supporting snow-ropes of the garden tree.

    By the way, the "Kanenonaruki" of my home has become a fast full bloom more than a month than usual. In addition, the flower buds of "Kunshiran" already went up. I am feeling a little abnormal naturally.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...your tree " kanenonaruki " is prosperous now....it's a sign of you being rich, isn't it?
      I hope you'll have many happy in next year,too.

      削除
  2. I'm selfish. Because I hope that the snow falls only the ski resoet and not fall a lot of snow on the plains.
    But I want to let a granddaughter do " sled sliding" in front of my house.

    By the way,
    When Christmas is near, a lot of Christmas songs are broadcast.
    Though I'm not Christian, I think prayer when I hear the hymns and like.
    The power of song is great.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Christmas season is very excited for young people and children in the world. I'm just having my year end preparation or having hot spa to warm myself.

      削除

Please send a comment