2015年12月13日日曜日

Weekend topic

The movie which was released two years ago " Seeing Piccolos' mother" was very heart warming.
I had looking forward to seeing it on the roadshow but it didn't realize in my area unfortunately.
I could finally watch it on Netflix I try to subscribe.
There are human love and pathos between the aged mother and son facing aged problem. But the main theme is " It's not so bad aging and going senile." In this movie.
It has also a beautiful song in the movie. " Kasumiji ", it means for
invisible and vague path to go as getting old.
Anyway we are not afraid of getting old as long as having gentle and peaceful mind so far so long.....is it true?
The Piccolos

Kasumiji




4 件のコメント:

  1. Mother who suffered from dementia don't understand what the family said.
    But, she's son saw, the doll she think she's young son and talk to that doll.
    Thereafter, the son said to his mother, "I want to go for a walk", "I want to take a bath with you". he showing the doll to his mother.
    His mother has a daily life for a young son.
    This is truth written in the newspaper.
    I pray for the society which can send the life calmly.

    By the way,
    I met friends who lived in Toyama city today.
    It was cheerful by the topic of Uchikawa and the ferry boat of Imizu broadcasted by "Kazoku ni Kanpai".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. In the song " forgetting day by day and thank you thank you so much "
      I'd like to fade away like that song, saying thank you thank you.
      I also watched that program.

      削除
  2. I don't watch this movie "Seeing Piccolos' mother".
    But, I thought I would like to watch this movies when seeing the trailers and criticism of this movie because this theme is my near future problems.

    By the way, today there were practice baseball game of elder grandson all day long.
    Game of his team was ended, but because he was chosen as the member of the selected team which participate in a meeting held in Awajishima in next February.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Wow....you're going to go to Awajishima across the Akashi bridge next March. I remember that great view from the park of the Akashi before Awajishima.

      削除

Please send a comment