2012年12月24日月曜日

Chance of a good video

I've got a good chance to take a movie of Marie's dance like a fur seal.
It's really hard to get a chance to take in a video, which she sometimes shows to appeal her wish.
I didn't prepare yet for having the shot movie of her, while I asked her to show the dance again...she never answered.
I always failed to take her funny dance and never expected to take a chance of it.
She showed her Merry Dance suddenly yesterday and I requested to take it.
This time she was very kind enough to answer my request and could take a movie for the first time!
Please take a look of her Funny Christmas Show time.

Marie dance like a fur seal

6 件のコメント:

  1. Sorry, although there is rudimentary question, Marie is your dog's name isn't it?
    Was the dance of Marie photoed with ”Minnie Patty”?
    Marie is wise dog who can respond your request.
    Moreover, you are a splendid camerawoman because did not miss the precious situation .

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comment each time...I appreciate your smart response every time.
      I made record Marie's dance immediately in my iPhone not by Minnie. It was too rapid to work with Minnie. It's the first and the last chance to take the movie because it's really rare chance to catch up in the camera.

      削除
  2. I watched the Marie`s jumping danse.
    She is very cute and looks like happy.
    She maked me happy too, thank you.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I guess she also wishes Merry Christmas and happy dancing (^-^)/

      削除
  3. how do you say クリぼっち in English?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It means " I spend alone at the Cnristmas night. " in English. It's from " kaurismas hitoribocchi ", isn't it?

      削除

Please send a comment