2012年12月15日土曜日

Kanji for this year

It's season for concluding this year and giving the impression in kanji character.
This year is ' Gold ', a symbol of gold medal in Olympic and the Nobel Prize Award, and more including hope and expectation for the future.

I ask myself what if I were to choose the kanji.
I thought deeply about my life style recently and came to this word.
' Decrease ' is good fit to myself this year because I started ' Danshari ', it means ' To stop, throw away and stay away from your own annoying '

I just want to fulfill my mind as long as I live so I finally find the way to be a minimalist is the nearest to it.
For me, the most important is to complete the rate of happiness.

Please tell me what about yours?


Kanji for this year

2 件のコメント:

  1. Kanji of the year for me is ”happiness”.
    This year, I am 70 and my wife are 60 years old , we were able to greet safely each milestone in life.
    We were able to travel in Switzerland to commemorate this milestone. It was very nice and memorial journey.
    In addition, the lower grandson was a crybaby in public until last year, but this year he did not cry in athletic meeting and announcement meeting at nursery.
    His growth has brought happiness to the our family.
    More than anything, it is that our whole family (seven) were able to spend safely in this year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. What a wonderful life time you have! I guess you and your wife with all your family members are healthy in body and spirit. You are all in balance and in harmony.

      削除

Please send a comment