2012年12月16日日曜日

New year card

Today is the Election Day for the judgement who will win the next casting board to manage the politics.
I had finished a week before with my parents who might be ill or fail because of bad weather.
They felt safe and relieved to have done the important role at the early voting.

I was preparing for New Year Card print for my father, which is annual task at this time.
I downloaded some good template for next year with the image of the Chinese year ' snake'.
This year's 'dragon' and the 'snake' next year are both long body.
I imagine the both impression is kind of 'full of ups and downs' and 'causing troubles' because it inspires me ' drunk dragon ' or ' Be rolled up by the long tail '.
I hope it will be full of good luck next year.




2 件のコメント:

  1. I went to Kasukabe in Saitama by car in the early morning yesterday (12/16)、and came back today (12/17) at 9:00 PM
    So I finished the day before the early voting for the first time also.
    I think voting of election is a natural right and duty of fulfill as a citizen

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You were very busy on the weekend.
      Please take rest and love yourself.

      削除

Please send a comment